Questions for dealers

To all dealers,
I work during the summer at an observatory that is part of a non-profit nature
center at a destination resort. We do solar viewing during the day and dark sky
viewing at night. We may talk with a couple hundred people a day.

I would like answers to the following questions.

Would meteorites be a good addition to the rocks, arrowheads, books and other
items we sell at the nature store?

What types, sizes (not grams, please), and prices (wholesale and retail) would be
best in this situation?

How much must we, or should we, invest to get started.?

How available are the meteorites and how long would it take to get them from
order to delivery?

Please respond to me at jniehuser@kmx.com and not to the list. I will forward
the information to those in charge of purchasing.

Thanks,

Jerry
--
Jerry & Cookie, living on the edge