Re: We'll try this for awhile...

If Darryl and Gene agree on something, then it just HAS to be the right way
to go!

I understand that Art wants to try something new, but I also feel that the
diversity of this list is the joy of it. Where else can you learn about the
system of naming finds from the Nullarbor Plain, AND watch a price battle
over Russian meteorites at the same time?

I think we should keep it all -- the fascinating parts and the annoying
parts; it seems redundant to say this, but remember that what's interesting
to one person is irritating to another. This is by far the most
entertaining and educational list that I subscribe to. I'd really hate it
if the animated discussions, arguments, and even the odd joke, disappeared
into a series of private exchanges.

Sincerely,

Geoff Notkin