No Subject

Most users of the list use some software that has an 'address book'.  It is
just as easy to copy an e-mail & use the address book to open a letter to
the list; as it is to hit 'reply' within the mail window.
It is true that people who wish to share their information will have to
remember to use this protocol.  I will miss any informative posts that go
to the inquirer, instead of the list, and I hope that list users will make
the effort to do this very simple procedure.
Peter Abrahams   telscope@europa.com
the history of the telescope, the microscope,
    and the prism binocular