No Subject

I brought the suspect to Tucson this year and asked several dealers what
they thought. The responses I got ranged from "I'm positive it's a Gibeon"
to "Doesn't look like any Gibeon I've ever seen!"

I believe the Maltahohe strewn field overlaps Gibeon. Could I have a
Maltahohe?  I've never seen one, so I can't give an educated guess.  Maybe
it's just a mutant Gibeon.  Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

If anyone can help shed any light on my mystery I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance to those who respond!
Jeanne