Re: Asteroid Will Miss Earth By Comfortable Distance In 2028

guys (and especially victor who, on some level, will be pleased) -

please note the manipulation that's occurring here. it is not a coincidence
that the "watch out below" story broke and that two feature films will
imminently be released whose premise is "watch out below."

similarly, it's not a coincidence that the day it was announced that
ALH84001 was contaminated--the VERY same day--nasa announced "officially"
that john glenn was going back into space. glenn's trip, long rumored,
became page one, and the ALH story was buried.  this was nothing other than
an intelligent manipulation of the media by nasa to further its agenda.

please note that i am not a conspiracy theorist...i work in this
environment and i understand it.  sometimes it makes me laugh...and
sometimes it makes me upset...but it always leaves me feeling somewhat sad.
i leave you with one thought: we will all have more successful lives if we
come to understand the meaning of what constitutes some of the "news" which
enters our lives.

best-
darryl