No Subject

That being said I am enjoying the discussion going on by some of the very
savvy people on the list like Ron Baalke, Robert H. McNaught, Darryl Pitt,
and  Wayne T Hally etc. I find the discussion very educational, thoughtful
and right on subject.

I think what I will do is write VP Gore a letter asking him to reconsider
that 30 - 50 million dollars he want NASA to put into a satellite with a
video camera looking at the world with pictures of the clouds going to the
Internet and put this money into another NEO survey project funding
instead.

Your supporter,
Victor
---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"