Re: New Nebraska Find

Dear Michael,

Acrimony has no place on a list such as this.  I believe Gene was asking
a legitimate, sincere question, as the statement was unclear to me as
well.  Earlier yesterday Bernd Pauli asked for clarification on a
classification.  One must consider that what may seem self-explanatory
to the one in possession of the specimen, may, in fact, be unclear to
others who are not privy to the inspection of such specimen.

I assume, as a professional in the field of meteorites, you are aware
your untainted judgment is of interest to people.   Can you please
clarify your comment for the list regarding this find?

Regards, jj