Re: Asteroid Will Miss Earth By Comfortable Distance In 2028

I'm not assuming anything of the sort; my comment was intended to be
tongue-in-cheek.  The notion I was hoping to convey is that a little more
time be taken before information is forwarded to journalists.

By the way, I'm learning a great deal from your postings and again I wish
to express my gratitude.

I feel compelled to BRIEFLY respond to a rather limp Cambridge posting...