Revisions and corrections

I posted the tektite material yesterday from my office and did not have the
actual articles in my hands. Upon rereading them last evening I need to
make to small corrections to what I wrote. Both involve the micro meteorite
impacted flanged button from the Indian Ocean.
First: It was not as I said from a core sample but from a grab sample off
the ocean floor.
Second: The fractures were described in the article as radial fractures not
concentric rings as I remembered.

Have have recently passed another anniversary of my birth and my memory of
things I read two years ago seems to not be perfect anymore. But it is
always better to corrrect oneself than wait to be corrected by another,
please forgive any confusion this may have caused.

Jim Tobin
The Meteorite Exchange
www.meteorite.com
P.O.7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA