Holbrook strewnfield map

Hello,

Recently I acquired a copy of W. M. Foote's article about the Holbrook
meteorite fall titled: Preliminary Note on the Shower of Meteoric Stones at
Aztec near Holbrook, Navajo County, Arizona, originally published in The
American Journal of Science, November, 1912.

In the future, this publication will be offered for sale on the meteorite
books for sale site at the Meteorite Exchange. However, since there is much
interest in continued searching for specimens in the area, and there is
only one map in Foote's article, I am willing to make a photocopy of the
map and send it to anyone interested. All I need from you is a
self-addressed stamped envelope. I will put an enlarged copy of the map and
a copy of the article's cover.

The map shows several landmarks, rivers, and the Pacific Rail Road as well
as the intersection of two lines, which represent the coordinates of the
strewnfield. Since 1912 the towns in the area may have change size, and
possibly to some degree location , but the measurements on this map show
the strewnfield to be roughly 22.6 miles northeast of Holbrook.

I do not know if this map is the most accurate, but it is the earliest one
I've ever seen publishing the location of the strewnfield.

If you would like a copy sent to you, please email me for my address, and I
will send you the map when your self-addressed, stamped envelope arrives.
Oh, one other thing, include a note to me telling me you are interested in
the Holbrook map.

Sincerely,

Martin