My first meteorite find!

Hello All! I have just returned from Gold Basin today where I found my
first meteorite! I am so thrilled to have found one at all in that area!
It is a Gold Basin L4 small stone of only 14.3 grams but it is noww my
most prized meteorite since I dug it up myself! To celebrate I will
offer nice North Branch partslices for $1.25 per gram, email me directly
on my site for weights available. I now appreciate more how difficult it
is to find these darn things! I have so many cactus spines in my legs I
feel like a porcupine!
Thanks :)
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm