The Tucson Show...

Hi Fellow meteorite enthusiasts....
                                                  If you attended the Tucson
show, and would like to share your ideas, comments, likes, dislikes, or
thoughts on the show, feel free to e-mail Voyage! Magazine a few paragraphs on
your impressions. We will print the opinions in the May - June issue. You
should send the information directly to Voyage! at: VoyageMag@aol.com
   As always, we are open to accept articles for future publication as well.

                                                                      Kind
Regards to All...
                                                            John Walters -
Voyage! Magazine