St-Robert meteorite

Hello list members,

I'm planning a trip in late spring early summer to try and find more of the
St-Robert Meteorite near Montreal, Quebec.

I will be equiped with a metal detector, but my question is for all of you
who have experience in hunting meteorites; What kind of wheatering
conditions should I expect to find the meteorites in.

This meteorite fell on June 14th 1994 and let's say that here we have a lot
of snow and rain. The meteorite is an H5.

Should I expect fusion crust or will it be all out?
Is the meteorite going to crumble to pieces? Etc.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Gaetan Cormier - Meteorites
555, 28th Avenue, apt#401
Two-Mountains, Quebec, Canada