Specimen Cases & Holders

In a message dated 01/05/98 03:55:44 BST, you write:

<< I know this is off topic (head shapes, scientific dogma, etc.) but does
anyone
 know of a source for cases which hold those 2" x 2" clear plastic specimen
 mounting boxes?  >>

Hi everyone,

I was just about to ask the same question as Walter!
I'm looking for a source for these small "bug boxes" and also for the small
perspex holders for displaying slices; the ones that look like a mini artist's
easel. (a mini easel that is....not an easel for a mini artist!)
Does anyone know where I could buy a few of the smaller type holders, or are
there any list members here in the UK that know of a source for these?

Many thanks,
Rob.

Rob Elliott homepage: http://members.aol.com/FERNLEA4/index.html