Re: fall

I spotted one when i was out with my telescope one night,as i was
looking down through the eyepiece i noticed that the ground lit up
enough to actually cast shadows,as i was looking up to see what it was i
heard a faint hissing sound,and saw the largest fireball i have ever
seen.it began directly overhead and was traveling ESE,once it reached
approximately 30 degrees above the horizon it exploded into at least 3
discernable fragments,i watched the glowing fragments fall for about 5
seconds before they disappeared.but i never heard a sonic boom.