Casper Meteorites Announcement

Hello to all,

Don*t quote me on this but I was told this afternoon John Wasson has
classified Laguna Manantiales as a medium octahedrite.

I have acquired a few new goodies so here it goes:

1.  Chinga slices   431.5 g and 483.8 g @ $2 US per gram

2.  Santiago Papasquiero slices   399.6 g and 521.2 g @ $2 US per gram

3.  Sikhote Alin etched slices   562.6 g and 483.3 g @ $2 US per gram

These three irons have all been polished to a mirror finish and are
beautiful.  The Sikhote Alin slices are gorgeous!

4.  Selma, Alabama slice   1,263 g @ $1.50 US per gram

    The last one available in the world!

5.  Etter complete slice    450 g @ $2.50 US per gram

6.  Estacado complete slice    982 g @ $2.50 US per gram

7.  10.9 kg Hebron main mass with polished face - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

8.  On the cutting table is the main mass of Seth Ward, an H5.  This is
a recent find and the mass is in pristine condition.  I am offering
slices at $3 US per gram.  The only material of this meteorite is in the
DuPont Collection and the Chicago Field Museum.  Hurry!!!

9.  A 913 g mass of Plainview (1917), Texas with Nininger #92.501 is
being cut and slices will be available at $4 US per gram.

10.  A 2 kg Dimmitt is being cut and slices will be available at $2 US
per gram.

11.  A 249.5 gram Kaigorod 1/2 individual with polished face for $750
US.

12.  Pampas Provinciales etched slices:  131.0 g, 120.2 g, 243.9 g @
$3 US per gram.

If you are interested, act quickly - one week from tonight I am off to
the West Coast Gem and Mineral Show in Costa Mesa, California and what*s
left of this material will be going with me.  In my absence, Cathi will
be in our Ithaca, New York office.

Those of you in the LA area are cordially invited to come hang out in my
room and look at all the goodies I will have with me!  Your *formal*
invitation goes out in tomorrow*s snail mail.

Regards,

Michael Casper