laguna

fascinating. take a look at the picture of the end-piece of laguna in the
phillips catalog...it would certainly seem to be, in appearance, a rather
unusual fine octahedrite. laguna is interesting because both ends contain a
fair number of coarse crystals, yet such crystals are far less present in
the majority of the mass--which is from where wasson received his sample
for analysis.

best-
darryl