Hello, just joined!

  Hello,
    I just joined this meteorite list a few minutes ago. Thought I'd say hi.
I purchased my first (and right now my only) meteorite back in Nov. of 1988,
a Canyon Diablo. I've always been interested in astronomy and the space
program and meteorites have always facinated me. It's time I started my
collection. I look forward to reading this list and learning much more. I've
bought several books in the past and just ordered several more, as well as 8
meteorites.
This is going to be a lot fun AND very expensive. Oh well, a few at a time...

Regards,
Tom Randall

   Tom Randall            Amateur Radio - KB2SMS
   trandall@mhv.net       Mt. Beacon Amateur Radio Club / ARRL / 10-10
   			  APRS on 144.390 - QRV on 6m on 50.125 from FN31
     			  Member: AAVSO Solar Division

   My Astronomy/Ham radio site: http://www1.mhv.net/~trandall/welcome.html

   Opinions herein are mine and may not be that of MHV.NET!