Re: Vaca Muerta (Dead Cow) verification requested

jj wrote:

>Well, that settles it.  There is intelligent life on Mars and they've
>developed the equivalent of a 'smart bomb'.  Score amended:
>
>Martian's = 1
>Visitors = 0

jj,

Hi jj,

Don't forget the attempts. Here is a link to a photo of a boy who was hit
by one of the many small Mbale L5-6 individuals which fell in Uganda in
1992.

ftp://ftp.strw.leidenuniv.nl/pub/betlem/meteorites/mbale_29.gif

You may also want to keep score with the near misses of which there are
many. The March/April 1992 issue of Mercury (The Journal of the
Astronomical Society of the Pacific) contains an article about meteorites
that have hit or almost hit people and buildings.  Also, NASA's new
meteorite teaching curriculum highlights the Nobelsville meteorite which
landed close to a couple of young boys standing on a lawn.

Nininger wrote of several unproven, but somewhat documented historical
falls that killed people and animals, but so far, the dogma-gods of science
have yet to state a person has been proven to have been killed by a falling
meteorite. There have been several people killed over meteorites, and by
meteorites forged into weapons.   I've even wondered if I have bored anyone
to death by non-stop talking about meteorites?

Martin