Killer Meteorites

Hello Ron and List,

Has anyone compiled a definitive list of meteorite hits on people, other animals and man-made structures (houses, cars, etc.)?  I would like to have such a list (hopefully with references to supporting news sources or other historic literature).

Has anyone collected a set of the famous photo images of the more notorious cases (Egyptian dog, bruised woman, crunched Chevy Malibu, etc.)?  I would like to collect a few 35 mm slides of these events (and would gladly pay reproduction costs).

Steve
Steve Excell
Seattle  USA
E-Mail: excell@cris.com