Re: Killer Meteorites (animal deaths at Tunguska)

Hi,

regarding the consequences of the Tunguska-event, Sky and Telescope had an
interesting diagram in its June 1994 edition, page 41. There you can see a
map of the devasted terrain with the positions of Evenk-tents (the
Evenk-people were formerly called Tungus) and eyewitnesses with some of
their reports. According to that, whole herds of rendeers were incinerated.

One old man died of shock, another old man flew for 12 meters, broke his
arm (so that the bone was sticking out) and died later. Some people were
knocked unconscious; one said for two days.

Best wishes, Christian

Christian Pinter, Ph.D.   Journalist
Address: Gerichtsgasse 1c/6/10
A-1210  Vienna, Austria (Europe)