Re: Meteorites Found in Lunar Samples?

Walter:
Ron is probably best suited to answer this, but I thought that the Lunar regolith
contains fragments of meteorites, such as C-chondrites, diogenites, etc; like the
howardites do, which also show evidence of being bombarded by the solar wind. Good
question, I am interested in the responses!

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites