Re: Extra-solar material

> Don't the Murchison, Allende and Axtell (and I assume others) meteorites
>  contain "extra-solar" star dust?
>
>  Steve

Steve (and list),

True, but I meant a meteorite whose composition was from entirely outside our
solar system.  To borrow a term from Duncan Steel, a truely "rogue asteroid."
How could we identify it as such (e.g., new "strange" composition of minerals,
different isotopes, "new" elements or compounds - or would it just be a
"ordinary" chondrite from another solar system - the possibilities are
astounding and extremely challenging!).

-Walter