Re: Extra-solar material - comets

> Also, there is talk that the CI could be comet material, that would be 100%
>  extra-solar, wouldn't it?  But maybe not too old.

Um, let's see....

Nope.  Even though it is a light year away I would consider the Oort cloud as
part of our solar system and most certainly the Kuiper belt.

Perhaps I should ammend my criteria for extra-solar material by considering
only that material not manufactured at the time our solar system was formed
and which came under the gravitational influence of our sun after it was
formed.

-Walter