meteorites & gamma ray bursts

Last Dec, when we were all scurrying around trying to find info on the
Greenland event, among the places I ended up was a website of
Dr. Holger Petersen, who is evidently an expert in gamma ray bursts.
I just took a class which included grb's - they're pretty wild - and you
can follow up with Dr. Petersen's website here:
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/ddirGAMMA/grb.html

For those who feel the meteorite-list is taking a sinister and dangerously
cosmological turn, Dr. Petersen also has some meteoritical sites:

There are two WONDERFUL 1896 "Woman" & "Dog" Peary photos at:
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/meteor/pearyimages.html
and also
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/meteor/meteorchile.html

Also, since there have been numerous posts of late about Atacama
& deceased bovines, there are interesting Atacama pictures at:
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/meteor/vaca.html

Gregory