Carver Update

Hello,

A while ago, there was a post asking about the Carver Iron. I responded
with the information I had which mirrored the published stats from the BM
Catalogue. However, I recently talked with the party who was instrumental
in the aquisition of the Carver specimens now on the market. It seems that
there was some misinformation printed about Carver in earlier catalogs. The
information below reflects the updated classification, date of find, and
total known weight according the what I was told.

Sincerely,

Martin

Carver
Alabama, USA.
Iron: Hexahedrite, recrystallized, Type: IIA.
Found: before 1935.
Total known weight: 45 kg known.