FW: SNCs & Mars

Sometimes it's oddities in the scientific record that keep on haunting
us and challenge our long-cherished paradigms; for instance, John A.
O'Keefe's research on tektite origins remains very controversial yet
extremely intriguing!  He's made me reconsider a lunar origin for at
least some of these stones based on geochemistry which doesn't jive with
terrestrial rocks (and just because we've sampled a hand full of surface
rocks on the Moon reveals very little about what's down below).

Lou Varricchio