[Fwd: SNCs & Mars]

Hello list,

Steve pointed out that I accidentally sent this to him privately rather
than to the list. Sorry about that -- still not used to list messages
going to the sender rather than the list.

Gene

-- BEGIN included message

MeteorHntr wrote:

> Hi Gene,
>
> Interesting comment about the SNCs.  What is the opinion about how sure
> science is that the Calcalong Creek, DaG262 and DaG400 meteorites are
> defiantly from the Moon?
>
> Would any Planetary Scientists who's job would be on the line, state with
> confidence that "They are from the moon!"?

Hello Steve,

I'm going with this is not one of your jokes,  :-) but, yes, those
meteorites, as well as the Antarctic lunars, match nicely with Apollo
sample returns.

Gene

-- END included message