Happy Canyon an EL7?

Hello list,

in his spring 1998 flyer Marvin Killgore (Southwest Meteorite Lab)
offers a HAPPY CANYON specimen, and labels it an "EL7". He writes
"...once misclassified as an E6, is the only E7 known...".

Now, this is new and surprising to me. I have a very fine thin section
of this meteorite in my collection, and another thin slice of it (Ex AML
material, Denver) on hold.

Can any of the list members "confirm" this meteorite to be an E7, or
better: knows the source of this information, which seems to be new?

BTW: I am still looking for a copy of Buchwald´s out-of-print three
volume "Handbook of Iron Meteorites", and I am sure I´m not the only
one... No one out there who has a copy for sale or knows where to get it
at the moment?

Alexander
Alexander Seidel          N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl
Dankersstrasse 22         ---------------------------
D-21680 Stade, Germany    Fon/Fax    (+49) 4141 68772