Re: Great Sand Sea 007

Gregory wrote:
>I've seen Great Sand Sea identified both as an L5 and an H6.  The Meteoritical
>Bulletin site doesn't list this find as yet (unless I simply missed it).
>Does anyone know positively the classification for this meteorite?  Thanx.

Hi Gregory,

Here are the links for the GSS specimens in the Meteoritical Bulletins:

GSS specimens 1-4 are listed in Met. Bull 81 in the table at the following
link.
http://www.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bull81-f.htm

GSS specimens 5-9 are listed in the latest Met. Bull 82 in table 4 at:
http://www.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/mb82tbl4.htm

Hope that helps.

Martin