Re: Asteroid knocks out satellite?

Hi Ron and List,

Charles Osgood of CBS reported there was speculation about a meteorite just
bumping it enough to change its direction.    This were not his thoughts, and
although he did not make it clear, he seemed to be saying that the owners
(PanAmSat) of Galaxy 4 were the ones noting this as a possibility.  Just
wondered if anyone had heard anything more, like you, at NASA.

Best regards,
Julia