Re: Peekskill Orbit?

Hi List!
Did anybody ever speculate about a possible relationship between the
Peekskill fireball/meteorite and the the maximum of the Draconids that
occurs around the date of fall?
Personally I believe such a relationship is difficult to sustain as the
orbital period of the fireball on the one hand and that of the comet
responsible for the Draconids on the other hand differ considerably.

Greetings, Patrick Helminger