Legal Meteorite Cases

Legal questions for the list:
(I realize all the lawyers out there are probably on vacation right now.)

What are the court cases that have been decided as to who owns meteorites?

I think in the case of the Old Woman, that it was found on National Park land.
Anyone with the specifics on this one?

Also about the Williamette in Oregon, that was a private property issue,
right?

Also, have there been any cases involving Falls, as opposed to finds?

Do meteorites fall under ownership of the person with the Mineral Rights or
the land rights?

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve