Re: Bad Meteorite Laws - Correction.

In a message dated 5/24/98 10:44:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
MeteorHntr@aol.com writes:

<<
 I think this issue is so ripe for a challenge in a court.  Personally I think

 if this president could be changed

it would be one of the greatest things for
 the meteoritical community (albeit the Smithsonian wouldn't like it to much).

-------------------------------

Sorry list,

I know most of you will understand my typo of saying "president" when I meant
to say "precedent."  However, since I did toss in a Clinton joke a few days
ago, I thought I had better be sure that everyone understood, that I do not
feel President Bill Clinton "needs to be changed"...

...Well, I do think he needs to be changed, but that has absolutely nothing to
do with meteorites or what I meant to say!  (Maybe it WAS a Freudian Slip!).

Anyway, I was talking about judges decisions based on PRECEDING judges
rulings, not with who is sitting in the White House.

Sorry for the confusion, and I hope I didn't just make things even worse!

Steve Arnold