Subject: Riverside
Author:  telscope@europa.com at Internet
Date:    5/1/98 8:12 AM

Re: meteorite meeting at Riverside Telescope Maker's Conference, May 23.
I've been reminded that last year at Riverside, we met on Saturday
afternoon, and that seems best to most people.  So, we'll meet Saturday
afternoon, but let's wait until RTMC announces their schedule (about May
11) to decide an exact time.  I'll post as soon as I hear from them.
--Peter
Peter Abrahams   telscope@europa.com
the history of the telescope, the microscope,
    and the prism binocular