Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way, in Monahans!

Steve,
This is perhaps the most relevant post I have read on this or any forum.  I am
quite sure that I speak for most, if not all, on the meteorite list when I ask
you
to keep us abreast of every twist and turn of this story.  Should you feel
that there
would be any value in a letter-writing campaign in behalf of your "cause", I
have
to think that the modems of every member of this list would begin
collectively humming.
Gregory