Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way, in Monahans!

>I just returned from a trip to Kennedy Space Center in Florida.  Their
>gift shop is selling Darryl's Mars Cube set for $395-.  How much does
>that calculate out to per gram for Zagami?  They sure felt compelled to
>mark it way up over what Darryl probably supplied it to them.

>I thought the $98- Darryl was asking retail for the cube was quite fair
>in spite of all the attacks he was taking from some members of this
>list.

The previous discussion on this was that the cube was being sold at
about 7 times the market price of Zagami.  I've asked Darryl about the
huge markup, but he refuses to provide the details on why the price is
so high.  If the same cube is being sold at $395, then that is 28 times
the market price!  Obviously, I would buy Zagami there, you can get
better deals elsewhere.

>How do you feel about NASA's asking price?

This is not NASA's price. The visitor center at KSC is run by an outside
vendor.

Ron Baalke