Re: A Nininger Moment Revisited

Dear Dave & list,
	I whole heartedly agree, this book by Nininger is THE all time great
book aboout meteorites. About 3 years ago, I was able to get the last 3
cases of FIND A FALLING STAR. They are still in the publishers shipping
boxes. There are now only half a box left. They are $25 each.
	Best wishes, Michael
---
Dave Freeman wrote:
> Dear List and Al;
> I am a meteoritic nut and am opening up my very own rock boutique (including meteorites and gold nuggets) featuring local Wyoming rocks.  Is "Find A Falling Star" in print and where can I get me one and possibly some to stock for business/enlightenment?
> Best Regards,  Dave Freeman
---
> > It's undoubtedly been said here before,
> > but if you're interested in