Re: "TRAVELING METEORITE ROAD SHOW"

I have found that when other list members offer something over the list,
they also deliver.

-- BEGIN included message

Michael,
I received the Murchison. It is beautiful with pristine fusion crust.  Belated
Happy Birthday to Murchison.  Also the Juancheng was fantastic with flight
markings.  Since I found Michael's offers on this list I want list members to
know that I got what he offered and am very pleased..  Thanks again.
Sincerely,  Dirk Ross

Michael Casper wrote:

> Howdy folks!
>
>      Well we've made it to South Florida! Not much happening
> down here. Think I'm gonna go fishing? Anybody interested
> in joining me? I'm also interested in finding a nice used Sailboat that is
> apx. 38 - 40'! Anyone know of one?
>
>      That's about it? Any suggestions? Oh! Check out the auction site!
> Cathi is stuck back up North in the office working on it.
>       <http://www.naturalhistoryauction.com>
> I'm also looking for a good used PIANO! Hope to hear from
> ya!
>
> Michael Casper and the "TRAVELING METEORITE ROAD SHOW"

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
> For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html