Re: A Nininger Moment Revisited

> Dear List and Al;
> I am a meteoritic nut and am opening up my very own rock boutique (including
> meteorites and gold nuggets) featuring local Wyoming rocks.  Is "Find A
> Falling Star" in print and where can I get me one and possibly some to stock
> for business/enlightenment?
> Best Regards,  Dave Freeman

"Find a Falling Star" is a great inspirational book and a wonderful
autobiography (at least of Nininger's meteorite years).  One of the few books
I have read twice.  The Gemmary (sp?) usually has new paperbook copies for
$20.00.  Sorry, but I don't have the URL at the moment as I am at a a friend's
computer but I can get it as soon as I return home.  Anyone else know the URL?

-Walter Branch

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: