Wabar

Sarah,

I just found the Wabar micromounts available at SML. See:
(http://www.meteorite.ch/micromts.htm)
Prices are in CHF which is equal to about $.70 per CHF. Great people to
deal with.

Wabar (impactite)
      Silica Glass, Impact 25.- irreg. shaped bodies
      Wabar (iron shale)   20-40.- oxidized genuine met.
      Wabar (iron)         30-40.- small ind. meteorites
      Wabar (Pearls)       20-120.- pearls+tears of Harems

Dan

>A intriguing photo of this material is on its way.  Thanks to the list,
>and if there is anyone with a sample, please give me a holler. I'd lilke
>more than just a photo.
>          Best,  Sarah Kennedy

Handmade Knives by D. Fronefield
"Specializing in meteorites and other exotic materials"
http://hiwaay.net/~dfronfld

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: