GPS ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi To all on the list especially our explorers. In th oct.12 Business
week on page 87 they are warning of a GPS problem on August 21 1999 in
the last seconds of the day the GPS will shut down without updated
software. Everyone should check out their manufacturers websites or
contact them about the reported upcomming problem. I would hate to be
out in the Sahara or in the wilderness when the glitch occours. There is
supposed to be updated software available from what the article read.(
actually my son Michael alearted me) Hope i have been some help.
                                                           Henry

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: