Re: Previously unknown Moldavite powers..?

Dear Robert and List;
I have a buddy who has a 5 ounce gold nugget, boy would I like to do more
than just hold her, I get a buzz from that.  My 250 pound jade boulder
drains my energy, mostly when I try to roll it around, it's hard to budge
her, and she's very cold usually.  I must confess more, I too have scratched
and sniffed the double pane window and felt the power.
Next to my new rock boutique is a herb (I pronounce it "urb") store, the
proprieter will be stocking powdered rock elixer for the holidays.  Maybe
I'll try the moldovite flavor.
Hematite has been recommended as well, it has lots of iron just like Geratol
and my favorite gal odessa; Oops! Now the secret is out.
May the Force be with us all!     Dave Freeman

Bolidechaser wrote:

> http://www.erpet.cz/fr_content_moldavites.htm
> --

Archives located at: