Molavites cont. WARNING: contains humor. Do not read if humor-sensitive

Hello List, Al, Tim, Bernd, Rob, Jeff, Calvin, Linda, Ron, Michael B., Matt,
Don, Mark, Mike, Steve, Stu and JJ:        (I haven't deleted my e-mails
yet)

Moldavite Fever:

Al has unwittingly outed himself.
Tim is into bondage.
Bernd's absence indicates he's fooling around with his Gazoon-tite.
Rob has taken to wearing a kilt.
Calvin may be color blind.
Jeff is convinced he saw a walking Wing nut. (hardware)
Linda believes him.
Ron is out looking for fossils of such.
Michael B. fainted at the sight of his own name.
Don has been out in the field too long.
Matt's vesicles look simiar to rocks of terrestrial origin.
Mark has a low threshold of resistance.
Steve's uncle is a liar.
Mike F. deals in junk on the side.
And Stu....isn't this where we started?.....gets the sympathy vote.

Wait a minute.  I just slipped over into the political arena.   Well, it
wasn't a huge leap.

Oh ya, and JJ suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder.

Best,
Julia

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: