Portales valley specimens

Hello list members
I have almost sold out of the metal-rich etched Portales Valley
specimens. As you all know (at least those who visited my website)
Portales Valley is a meteorite which never ceases to amaze collectors
and scientists alike. anyway, my good friends Marvin Kilgore and Darryl
Pitt both have Portales Valley metal-rich specimens for sale
immediately. there was some confusion about the posting of my sale to
the list. this was done by a well-meaning customer of mine doubtless to
spread the word and boost my sales. It was however, never meant to go
out to the list but only to my special mailing list. The person who
discovered the etching was Marvin Kilgore, not myself. He cut a specimen
for me that was extremely metal rich and decided to etch it. My thanks
go out to Marvin for his incredible cutting skills without which, I
would have no nice slices of Portales Valley or the new 8 kilo meteorite
which I have not yet started to sell.
    Marvin gets the credit for the discovery, not me. I was just an
amazed bystander when the beautiful etch pattern appeared on the metal
rich specimens.
Marvin now has a many small slices from 1 to 150 grams which are now
available. You may contact him at this email address
swmtlab@goodnet.com, or call him at 520 474 9515. I have seen his pieces
and they are outstanding examples and he can provide small specimens of
which I had none.

Darryl Pitt also has many specimens available. I saw his new 6.5 kilo
specimen getting cut and almost passed out when the first slice came off
and I saw the incredible brecciation and metal veins. Darryl truly has
specimens of quality which all museums will be proud to display thanks
to Marvin's cutting abilities. He has pieces from a few grams to several
hundred grams. You may contact Darryl by emailing him at
dpitt@interport.net

I did not do this at their request, but to give them a fair chance since
the accidental email to this list put my specimens on the market before
theirs instead of just to my mailing list. If you did not get a piece of
mine, you should jump now to them since they can offer smaller, and
larger pieces than me. This is a meteorite which should be in everyone's
collection as soon as possible since it appears to be a one of a kind
fall and can only appreciate.

thanks to all
Mike Farmer

Archives located at: