Ad: Meteorites for sale

Hello List,

I have a few things that I thought I would offer to sell off to raise some
capital for the Denver Show.  All the below items are listed at what would be
considered my "asking price,"  prices similar to what can be found elsewhere.
However, most things here are negotiable (some more so than others) so I will
include OBO (or best offer).  If you want a real bargain, make me an offer,
please!

If you would be interested in a photo of any of these, please ask.

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com
------------------

Albin Pallasite, 4.0g and 5.0g @ $25/g OBO

Brenham Pallasite 0.8g Mirco - small fragment with it all!  An olivine crystal
with a little metal on the cut and polished face and even fusinon crust on the
back.  ???/g  Make Offer

Brownfield 1937 H3  27.2g part slice  $9/g OBO

Dar al Gani 067 C03 1.6g fragment 1/4 end w/ back covered with crust @ $50/g
OBO

Dar al Gani 083 CO3 Very THIN (<1mm to 2mm) and small part slice micros @
$90/g OBO:
0.1g
0.1g
0.2g
0.3g
0.4g
0.2g  4 fragments total

Cachari Eucrite fragments @$50 OBO
0.5g with cut face
0.5g
0.9g

Miles, Silicated Iron  4.2g Thin part slice, much crust, very little if any
silicates @$5/g OBO

Huckitta Pallasite 4.3g end piece at @4/g  OBO

Mt Egerton  Mesosiderite 80% metal, 3.3g 10/g OBO

Gibeon  "Boot"  Small Necklace size perfect for jewlery 4.8g  ???/g  Make
Offer

Gibeon 154g, 178g, 88g Beautiful pieces all natural with nice concave features
$0.90/g  OBO

Gibeon 445g, 655g, 700g and 705g more lumpy and with convex features $60/g OBO

Gibeon Key rings $15/g  OBO

Gibeon. I also am working on some Gibeon End Pieces that I have not etched
yet, if interested, please ask.

Imilac Pallasite 8.3g  Part slice in the shape of Oklahoma.  Crystals are
translucent $20/g OBO

Esquel Pallasite, 105g  5" X 4" Part Slice.  Very Very Very thin (down to 0.3
mm thin)  They don't get any more beautiful than this @$30/g OBO

Udei Station Silicated Iron  173g slice The nicest Udei Station slice I have
ever seen!  If youy are in the market for some, you have to see this one. $5/g
OBO

Monahans (1998) Small 0.2g fragment with some fusion crust with NO crystals
showing on the surface

Odessa 2 specimens both 440g each.  Nice individuals, good shapes, with the
natural rust on them, as they came out of the ground $0.35/g OBO

Sikhote Alin  5 small ones. One in the exact shape of a body builders flexed
arm, another with a hole in it (perfect for a necklace)  ???/g  Make offers

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: