AD: Ashmore TX

Hello list,

I am happy to announce that I have just received in the mail the 3.87kg
partial end piece of the Ashmore Texas H5.  I have been hired by the family of
the farmer who originally found it to help them sell it.

The entire rock weighed 55.4kg when Glenn Huss purchased the main mass in
1969.

Unfortunately there are no Halite and Sylvite crystals in it (at least not any
that visible) :-)  However, it is a really nice specimen as far as weathered
chondrites go.  For all of you that were looking for a bunch of hype and
possibly some controversy, I must apologize,

The owners would prefer to sell the specimen as a whole, and are now accepting
offers.  If there fails to be an acceptable offer for the whole piece, they
will consider selling smaller portions.  If you are interested in more
information about the piece, please contact me by email.  I am taking it with
me to Denver this next week, so if you are interested in seeing it, please let
me know.

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com

Archives located at: