NO, NO, NO MR. STROIK.

         Dear Mr. Stroik

        "...However, playing a stock market game demeans the true value of
the science, that is, expanding our views of the solar system, and universe
we live in."
        You say it so well...Frank.
         However.... how can you leave the field,  you that inspired me and
many others to get close to science, to learn and to love the solar system
and universe we live in with the information you gave us.
        That is not fair... that is not just.
        Please Frank...comeback. We need you.
        Don't leave the guidance of this caravan which  took us for trials
men never walked by...billions of miles away and helas...we found, as I said
before, "wolves under sheep skin"  barking at us..."
        Don't leave the field and let this forum become a market game.
        I'm sure that 99% of all of us who are registered in this forum will
agree with this dramatic, but very sincere and just call.
        Get back in the field Mr. Stroik, we need you.
        JOEL CONRADO   ICQ 16790453 http://www.nornet.com.br/joel

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: