Re: NO, NO, NO MR. STROIK

Hello, Mark and List:

That is certainly fair enough. I don't know the history of the list, and
because of that should probably not denounce or criticize anyone. It
sounds as though this will be an interesting list, though, in more ways
than one.

On the issue of some elements of the list and their contributions, has
anyone toyed with the idea of a moderated list? That would certainly
divert much of what could be considered inappropriate.

Then again, as I stated earlier, I haven't been a member long and so
don't fully appreciate these issues and don't want to offend anyone.
Can't we all just get along? ;-)

Bo Widerberg