Thanx to all!

Eureka...maybe I have the answer to all this silly bickering about
prices paid and prices asked...

Effective immediately all meteorite sample prices should be quoted in
Rubles or Zlotnys or Bfstplks, so that by the time we all figure how
much that is in $$$ or our own currencies, the heat and vituperation
will have passed and we'll be civil again.

Ron:  I enjoy the NASA postings (and get them twice, here and minor
planet list).  Keep them coming.

Some of the rest of you sound like you need a hobby to occupy your
time.  Sell me your meteorites at 8 rubles/gram or so and take up
collecting something easy like beanie babies.  Occasionally get together
and work off steam by throwing your best specimens at one another (the
beany babies...NOT the rocks).

Thanx to all those who post educational info here and to the many
dealers who take the financial risk that makes it possible for the rest
of us to hold pieces of Mars, Luna and Vesta, etc.  These rocks, even
the itty bitty li'l "gravel" samples sure do impress the college
students and younger kids I share them with.

Thanx for making THAT possible...and, as a serious student of
"impactology", I'll be waiting patiently for more good info from all of
you.

Fred Mason
Coordinator, Career & Academic Planning Center
Atlantic Community College, Mays Landing,  New Jersey
capnjeep@worldnet.att.net

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: